COVID-19 UPDATE: Putting Safety First
Through weeks of uncertainty due to COVID-19, and with safety as our top value at Harbour Air, we have been monitoring the situation closely, making difficult and necessary decisions to support the health and safety of our teams, customers and communities.
As an essential service, we still continue to operate and provide the highest quality Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul, Paint and Parts supplies for our valued 3rd party customers, and our parent company Harbour Air Seaplanes. Please rest assured, the safety of our employees, their families and our communities are of the utmost importance to us.
As a result, we have numerous protocols in place to keep our employees safe and flatten the curve while working. These include:
Physical Distancing Requirements:
- We are utilizing our multiple facilities at our YVR South Terminal location to ensure proper physical distancing
- Split crews into distinct working groups to minimize exposure
- Staggered lunch breaks
Vigilant Cleaning Protocols:
- Thorough and regular disinfection and decontamination of high-touch areas in all buildings
Enhanced Safety Measures:
- No touch temperature readings for all individuals prior to entering/leaving the facility Provide & require gloves & non-medical masks worn by all team members
- Plentiful access to soap and hand sanitizer
- Limited visitor access and practice visitor pre-screening for those that require access to facilities
Should you require MRO, Sheet Metal, Welding, Paint services or Parts our outstanding crews are here ready to assist. We specialize in PC-12, Cessna series (including Caravan), DHC-2, DHC-2T, DHC-3, DHC-6 and Quest Kodiak aircraft and are highly experienced in rescue/retrieval and AOG services. Our location boasts both water and runway access for your convenience. Our US customers can take advantage of the favourable exchange rate to contract us to carry out larger jobs. This can include work such as annuals, wing pull inspections and engine changes to name a few, and we can arrange for an IA to sign off on US inspections as required. We also boast a large parts inventory, possess worldwide shipping capabilities and can assist with component exchanges.